Xavier Institute of Management is celebrating 30 years of distinguished service in the field of academics and business and to the society. This celebration aims to bring together alumni from diversified realms of business and to create an insightful blend of ideas, which will make the next leg of the journey even more fulfilling.
In this pursuit, the institute will convene a Business Excellence Summit on the 22nd and 23rd of September at Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar, in the presence of thirty distinguished alumni of the college spanning the 30 years. This is an opportunity to interact, celebrate, discuss, reflect and collaborate.
The central theme of the event is, ‘Building the vision for XIMB at 40 in accordance with the VUCA world’. Reminiscing over the glorious history of XIMB, it is evident that this milestone has been possible due to the collaborative efforts of the management, faculty, students and the entire Xavier fraternity. This event will be a great opportunity for the institute to celebrate its past, acknowledge the present, and share the collective vision with renewed enthusiasm.
Some of the notable alumni gracing the event with their presence are:
- Mrinalini Khusape – Head Sales, Steering (Skoda India)
- Sunita Raut – HR Manager (IKEA)
- Ashok Dash – Director, Partner Business (Microsoft)
- A.L. Jagannath – Senior Director (Dell-EMC VMWare)
- Ashish Pati – COO (Care Hospitals)
- P.C. Joseph – Head Infrastructure (Wells Fargo)
- Sidharth Rath – Group Executive (Axis Bank)
- Simanta Mohanty – VP, HR (Community Empowerment Lab)
- Susanta Mishra – CEO (Placidvision)
- Rajneesh Bhasin – Managing Director (Borges International Group)
- Nilanjan Roy – Business Head (Cigna TTK)
- Vijay Sinha – Senior VP, HR (JSW)
- Chittaranjan Mohanty – Executive Director (JP Morgan Chase)
- Lalit Desiraju – Senior Director (Capgemini)
- Shreeprakash Hota – Associate Director (HSBC)
- Sanjib K. Ambasta – Senior VP (Piaggio)
- Chandra Sekhar Chitrala – Managing Director (Catalyst IT solutions)
- Subrat Sarangi – KIIT University (Associate Professor)
- Ashok Singha – Managing Director (CTRAN Consulting Ltd.)
- Om Prakash Agarwal – CEO (Plastend)
- Krishna K.V. – SVP, Transactional Banking (Yes Bank)
- Prithwish Mukherjee, Marketing Head (Vodafone)
- Rakesh Kumar, Advisor (International Solar Alliance)
- Sanjay Nayak, Strategic Business Head (Infosys)
- Sudhansu Sekhar Mishra, Chief Safety Officer (East Coast Railway)
- Dipankar Das, Business Head & APAC Sales Leader (BridgeI2I)
- Zafrullah Khan, President HR (Emcure Pharma).
This summit will comprise of leadership talks along with panel discussions, and interviews of notable alumni.
The Xavier fraternity has always believed in the healthy synergy of business and the society and this event
would be a reflection of this ideology. Whilst the institute is proud of the accomplishments of the last 30 years, it believes that the best is yet to come.
Images in the story used with Permission