What are Summers without Beaches and and Sun kissed cocktails. I say summers would be dull without those Refreshing water rides and Straw hats.
You know what I mean. I mean Summers are an incomplete affair, if you don’t plan a Beach vacation.
So plan one. If you can’t, then bring the beach to you. Yes, I can’t and I did bring it to me.
You don’t believe? Have a look.
Summers are all about feeling light and being happy. It’s about a walk along the blooming flowers and Popsicles. It’s about those airy cotton skirts, that lets you breathe and makes you look pretty.
I would agree when you say, they are harmful and painful. I would also totally agree to the fact, that they leave you with tanned skin and those ugly pimples. I suffer them. And I don’t worry any. The more stress you take, it gets worsened. So embrace it and shine this summer.
Nevertheless, there are a few tips I am following this summer, to stay hydrated, stress free and happy. I would recommend you to do the same.
1. Drink plentiful water. At least 2 liters a day.
2. Never walkout without applying sunblock.
3. Go minimal and makeup free
4. Have carrot juice at least twice a week. It’s anti oxidant formula acts as a natural Sun block. Do not consume it in excess though, it leads to skin turning yellow.
5. Avoid wearing heavy material clothing. Invest in skirts, cotton trousers and clothes with roomy proportions.
You guys have a lovely Sunday. And don’t forget, to share your tips for healthy and glowing Summer 2014.
(This article was published in pen-twister.blogspot.in, do drop by )