3 days to do just about anything other than study. Actually that kind of happens all the time in an engineering college, just that these 3 days would be spent without bothering about the idea of studying. Come December 19 Institute of Technical Education And Research is going to kick off festivities in style. CHAKRAVYUH 2KXI, one of the biggest techno management fests in eastern India is all set to dazzle from Dec 19th to Dec 22nd . Yes, good child…Santa Claus exists!
Over the years Chakravyuh has grown rapidly and is now one of the most anticipated techno management fests of eastern India. The participants keep growing in numbers each year and the competition gets fiercer. The platform is set for young minds to come in and exhibit their talent. Proving a point here is like proving a point in the big arena in front of the daddies.
So be sure to pack your stuff and roam in ITER campus for 3 fantastic days. Here are the main attractions of the 3 day extravaganza:
- A spectacular opening laser show by the LASER SHOW India, of Band Bajaa Barat fame. (Yeah fireworks too.)
- IEEE conference and Workshop – One of the largest professional associations dedicated to advancing technological innovations.
- Exhibition by DRDO (Defense Research And Development Organization) on integrated guided space missiles.
- 5 quizzes : General, Auto,Mech, Civil and Electrical/Electronics
- Robotics – 4 different events(Robowars, Robonfs, Robo grand prix, I-robota)
- Gaming Competitions – Fifa, Age Of Empires, Counter Strike, Contra (No, not Contra. We wanted it badly though).
- War of bands – Reverberation. For the ones who need a bit of music to their nights.
- Management events – Business Plan, Born Leader.
- And there’s a real life Angry birds outing too (We are going to love this )– Aim and shoot things. Virtual world turns real!
- And many, many more. Whew, it’s like reading Mom’s grocery list. Never ending!
Stay Logged in: It’s all happening here.