1) From weird torture to inhuman activity, everything is possible in this campus. Technical education? Huh! Professional talks are more of personal assaults! Why the hell is everyone (who is not even a student) interested in this girl’s life or that boy’s actions? Leave it to the students. They already have enough reasons to be jealous!
2) This may not matter everyone but for most of us, only God knows what “PERFORMING WELL” is and the Devil knows what’s behind the “POOR” mark-sending. I guess the students are expected to gulp entire books, mug pages of notes, recite like a parrot, and write like a robot and yet wonder what “WENT WRONG” after the results! For some, the case is just the opposite; they are verbally bullied for “KNOWING” things! What the ****!!
3) Wait! Wanna know what’s cooking??? The hostel food. The menu says something, they cut something, cook something else and swear on hunger, the result is something totally new! It’s an “out of the world” preparation meant for aliens I guess! Adding to the woes, the good finger licking Mummy’s Momo’s (I love chicken ones) always vanish from canteen table!
4) Ever rode the college bus? No! You are lucky and possibly smart too! If u haven’t, never do it. But it’s a great place if you wanna see people in all weird positions; standing, sitting, avoiding “TOUCH”! The lucky ones get seats and the luckier ones sit near the windows (sometimes too lucky to almost pop out). Students indeed are thankful to the nuts and bolts that keeps the steel together!
5) And just like any other college, the biggest problem.. “SYSTEM”. Other than the strangely scattered buildings in the 100 acre campus (99% is jungle though) its something that cannot be changed, there is a “PROBLEM” with everything.
LIBRARY: The much-needed books are never here and the ones here (from ages) are not needed. CLASSROOMS: Some fans don’t work and some rooms just have one. BEHAVIOUR: Gosh!! Many are ready to kill with bullets they spit! And for those “WHO CANNOT BE NAMED”; please make us feel like we belong to the college!
PS : Come on every college has its shares of Bhadaas and students bickering about their campus but every CET student would agree with me that its these imperfections that make our college what it is.